As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit DC & Stepper Motor HAT for Raspberry Pi, Mini Kit #adAdafruit #ad
- Up to 4 bi-directional dc motors with individual 8-bit speed selection so, about 05% resolution. Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires 18-26AWG and power.
Up to 2 stepper motors unipolar or bipolar with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping. 4 h-bridges: tb6612 chipset provides 1. 2a per bridge with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
2. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino v2.3 Kit #adAdafruit #ad
- As of 3/21/2014 we are shipping motor shields with the terminal blocks, and power jumper pre-soldered on. It also has much lower voltage drops across the motor so you get more torque out of your batteries, and there are built-in flyback diodes as well. This also makes it drop-in compatible with any Arduino, such as the Uno, Due, we have a fully-dedicated PWM driver chip onboard.
New version 2. 3! completely stackable design: 5 address-select pins means up to 32 stackable shields: that's 64 steppers or 128 DC motors! What on earth could you do with that many steppers? I have no idea but if you come up with something send us a photo because that would be a pretty glorious project.
Instead of using a latch and the arduino's pwm pins, and since it's i2c you can also connect any other i2c devices or shields to the same pins.
This chip handles all the motor and speed controls over I2C. You'll still need to do a little soldering to put on the shield-headers or stacking headers but it should be even easier and faster to get started! Instead of a l293d darlington driver, we now have the tb6612 mosfet driver: with 1. 2a per channel and 3A peak current capability. Only two pins sda & scl are required to drive the multiple motors, Leonardo and Mega R3.
3. Adafruit #ad
2327 - Raspberry Pi PWM Servo Hat Development Board #adAdafruit #ad
- What's more, you can stack up to 62 of them to control up to 992 servos - all with the same 2 pins! It can also do pwm up to 1. 6 khz with 12 bit precision, all completely free-running.
For use with raspberry pi model a+ or b+, can be used with the Model A or B if you use a tall 2x13 header instead of the included 2x20 . The on-board pwm controller will drive all 16 channels simultaneously with no additional Raspberry Pi processing overhead.
The adafruit 16-channel 12-bit pwm/servo hat will drive up to 16 servos or pwm outputs over i2c with only 2 pins. Please note! this kit does not come with Raspberry Pi, servos, or required 5V power supply.
4. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit TB6612 1.2A DC/Stepper Motor Driver Breakout Board #adAdafruit #ad
- Tb6612 motor driver with 1. 2a per channel. 2 full h-bridges means you can drive 2-4 solenoids only two can be active, two DC motors bi-directionally, or one stepper motor. The motor & logic voltage are separate. Good for motor voltages from 4. 5v up to 13. 5v. Runs at 2. 7v-5v logic.
5. waveshare #ad
Stepper Motor HAT for Raspberry Pi,Jetson Nano Onboard Dual DRV8825 Motor Controller Built-in Microstepping Indexer Drives Two Stepper Motors Up to 1/32 Microstepping 5V 2.5A #adwaveshare #ad
- Onboard dual drv8825 motor controller ic with built-in microstepping indexer, drives two stepper motors, easy to use; Onboard multi connector options for stepper motors in different specifications.
Protection features: overcurrent protection ocp, VM Undervoltage Lockout UVLO; Integrates 5V regulator, thermal Shutdown TSD, allows providing power to Raspberry Pi.6
6 available microstepping modes, 1/4-step, and 1/32-step; adjustable motor drive current via potentiometer, 1/16-step, 1/8-step, half-step, configured with the DIP switches: full-step, maximum 2.5a current output. Standard raspberry pi 40pin gpio extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano.
6. Bicool #ad
Up to 1/32 Microstepping,Use for 3D Printer,Sculpturing Machine etc, Stepper Motor HAT for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/2B/B+/Zero/W/WH/ and Jetson Nano,DRV8825 Motor Controller Drives Two Stepper Motors #adBicool #ad
- Onboard dual drv8825 motor controller ic with built-in microstepping indexer, drives two stepper motors, easy to use. Drives two stepper Motors, Up to 1/32 Microstepping.
Integrates 5v regulator, allows providing power to Raspberry Pi. Motor drive voltage: 8. 2v~28v. Protection features: overcurrent protection ocp, thermal shutdown TSD, VM Undervoltage Lockout UVLO. Onboard multi connector options for stepper motors in different specifications.
Standard raspberry pi 40pin gpio extension header, Supports Raspberry Pi series boards and Jetson Nano. Adjustable motor drive current via potentiometer, configured with the DIP switches: full-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, maximum 2.5a current output. Logic voltage: 3. 3v. 6 available microstepping modes, 1/4-step, half-step, and 1/32-step. Motor drive current: 2. 5a.
|Part Number||Stepper Motor HAT|
|Model||Stepper Motor HAT|
7. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Ultimate GPS HAT for Raspberry Pi A+ or B+ Mini Kit #adAdafruit #ad
- 165 dbm sensitivity, 10 Hz updates, 66 channels. U. Fl connector for external active antenna for when used indoors or in locations without a clear sky view. Fix status led blinks to let you know when the GPS has determined the current coordinates.
Built in real time clock rtc with cr1220 backup battery for 7-years or more of timekeeping even if it's off! Internal patch antenna which works quite well when used outdoors.
8. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit PID 324 Stepper Motor, NEMA-17 Size, 200 Steps/rev, 12V 350mA #adAdafruit #ad
- Bipolar stepper, requires 2 full h-bridges! 12v rated voltage you can drive it at a lower voltage, but the torque will drop at 350mA max current. Smooth motion and a nice holding torque. 200 steps per revolution, 1. 8 degrees.
9. MakerFocus #ad
MakerFocus PWM Servo Motor Driver IIC Module 16 Channel PWM Outputs 12 Bit Resolution I2C Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 3B+ 3B Zero/Zero W/Zero WH and Jetson Nano #adMakerFocus #ad
- Note: the raspberry pi and servo in the photo are not included. Note: 1. If you only connect 5v power supply to usb interface, servo cannot be driven; 2. You should connect higher power supply for higher-power servo; 3.
Make sure servo are connected properly, otherwise they will not move. User manual: please get the link from the operation guide below. Now you get a new option to bring your ideas to life, we prepare this useful Servo Driver Board for you.
Servo motor driver: you may have tried to control a robotic arm or a hexapod walker by using the Raspberry Pi, but finally get frustrated due to the limited number of PWM outputs and the jittering servo.
I2c controlled, up to 3a output current, 12-bit resolution for each channel 4096 scales; Integrates 5V regulator, using only 2 pins; up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal. Raspberry pi connectivity, compatible with raspberry Pi 4 3B+ 3B 2B+ 2B Zero/Zero W/Zero WH and Jetson Nano.
10. waveshare #ad
Motor Driver HAT for Raspberry Pi Onboard PCA9685 TB6612FNG Drive Two DC Motors I2C Interface 5V 3A Can be Stackable up to 32 This Modules #adwaveshare #ad
- I2c controlled, by setting 5 address jumpers, it is stackable up to 32 this modules; Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards. Integrates 5v regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal.
Onboard pca9685 chip, provides 12-bit hardware pwm to adjust motor speed; Onboard TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver, high efficiency, low heating. Standard raspberry pi 40pin GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards.
|Part Number||Motor Driver HAT|