As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. YAMASAN KYOTO UJI #ad
JAS Certified Organic, Hojicha Tea, Japanese Tea, 150g Bag YAMASAN, Low caffeine, Roasted green Tea #adYAMASAN KYOTO UJI #ad
- Satisfaction - if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the purchase of sencha green tea, please feel free to contact us by message. The roasting process does not affect the tea’s health benefits but instead burns away bitterness and caffeine. We carefully select the finest quality organic green tea loose leaf from Uji, Kyoto, Japan.
It is wonderful to drink after meals or in the evening and it can be safely consumed by babies, children and pregnant women. Hot brewing method retains the health benefits of tea leaves and helps stay energized for the day while cold brew Hojicha Roasted Green Tea Mizudashi Hojicha is considered to give a superior flavor and taste and especially a refresh drink during hot summer.
Organic green tea - 100% jas organic certified. When the tea leaves are roasted, toasty scent and an attractive reddish-brown color.
Hot brew & cold brew - two most common ways to enjoy flavorful hojicha roasted green Tea are hot brewing and cold brewing. The tea leaves are roasted over high heat to bring out the unique aroma. We have collaborated with local tea masters and we have a delightful tea plantation that has been protected by the tea farmers for over 350 years since the Genroku era. Hojicha roasted green tea - it is one kind of japanese green tea. We will arrange a full refund to you.
2. Teafy #ad
Low Caffeine, Teafy Organic Hojicha Roasted Green Tea, Authentic Japanese Tea, USDA and JAS Certified Organic Premium Loose Leaf, 3.5oz/100g, From Shizuoka Japan #adTeafy #ad
- Premium quality: 100% jas organic certified with no added preservatives, artificial colorants, or GMOs. The taste of the tea is rich and warm, Japan. We carefully select the finest quality organic green tea leaves from Shizuoka Japan where the perfect climatic conditions exist for organic Japanese tea cultivation.
Unlike bancha, making it one of the most popular and appreciated tea in and outside of Japan. It is often consumed as a beverage to relieve stress and aid digestion. Aromatic and tasty: hojicha loose leaf offers a unique robust flavour of gentle roasted premium green tea.
It delivers an incredible fragrant and toasty aroma of roasted green tea flavours. Hojicha can be enjoyed with dinner or in the evening. Packed with care: teafy’s hojicha tea loose leaf contains a pure blend of roasted green tea, which are packed and sealed airtight, insulated to preserve optimal freshness and flavour.
Amazing benefits: hojicha green tea is low in caffeine, making it ideal for drinking after meals or during the evening. Delight your sense: this hojicha roasted green tea is grown and harvested by our partner farms in Shizuoka, this houjicha tea uses the first pick of tea leaves for flavour and nutrients. We have also collaborated with local tea tasting masters to deliver the best tasting quality of tea.
3. Visit the ShiZen Store #ad
Organic Houjicha Green Tea Loose Leaf from Japan 100g, ShiZen Tea #adVisit the ShiZen Store #ad
- No preservatives, sugar, or artificial coloring / Non GMO. Certified usda organic by JONA* under Japanese Organic Standards. Organic japanese green tea loose leaf hojicha is a roasted sencha green tea loose leaf that has a smooth and mellow roasted nut flavor.
In 100g package having approximately 20-30 servings. Our organic green tea loose leaf hojicha is grown on the family farms in the foothills of Mount Fuji and roasted by a tea artisan that has the top quality roasting technique in Japan.
Made in shizuoka, JAPAN. Hojicha's refreshing taste is said to be a great combination when served with a meal, and of course great for after meals and simply for tea time too.
4. Ocha & Co. #ad
Smoky Taste, 100g/3.5oz., Ocha & Co. Hojicha Tea – Japanese Organic Loose Leaf Green Tea – Roasted Green Tea Blend of Kukicha and Sencha – Low Caffeine Tea with a Sweet #adOcha & Co. #ad
- Japanese organic tea: this organic green tea is grown in an award-winning mountainous plantation in Shizuoka, where the perfect climatic conditions exist for organic Japanese tea cultivation. Ocha & co: our tea growers work in harmony with one of the top blenders in the country to produce the finest organic green and black teas, so we can offer a variety of Japanese teas for different tastes, moods or occasions.
Vacuum-sealed freshness: small batches of our Hojicha green loose leaf tea are ordered weekly to ensure a long shelf-life, and the organic tea has also been vacuum-sealed to retain optimal freshness.
Smoky & sweet: mild and aromatic, finished with a touch of sweetness, this pan-roasted premium green tea blend has a smoky flavor, and has a golden yellow color in the cup. The organic loose leaf tea is naturally lower in caffeine than regular green teas. Hojicha green tea: our high grade organic Hojicha tea is a blend of roasted Sencha and Kukicha green teas.
5. ZEN NO MEGUMI #ad
Zen no Ocha Hojicha tea, Japanese loose leaf Organic Green tea Made in Kyoto Uji Japan 8.8oz 250g #adZEN NO MEGUMI #ad
- Efficient and quick shipping ensures that the tea produced in Kyoto Uji of Japan, is shipped to any location in USA within 2-3 days.
Strict conformance with jas organic certification program. Quick shipping to preserve freshness. To keep the product strictly organice, no Pesticide ever used. Kyoto uji town, is the main production area of uji tea, the birthplace of Japanese Hojicha tea located about 250 meters above sea level in the southern part of Kyoto Prefecture, rich in natural environment.
Only natural fertilizers are used during the production cycle. The color of hojicha tea is distinctive of transparent Brown color.
6. Harney & Sons #ad
Harney & Sons Hojicha Tea| 16oz Bag of Loose Leaf Tea #adHarney & Sons #ad
- One of the joys of japanese food stores is the smell of fresh roasted hojicha. It is reminiscent of coffee, but sweeter, and has very reduced levels of caffeine. Hojicha, a japanese specialty, contains roasted twigs from some of the best tea gardens in uji.
Joining 1% for the planet meant we could directly donate one percent of our total sales to the environmental organizations of our choice. Harney & sons is a proud member of 1% for the planet.
7. Sugimoto Tea #ad
Antioxidants, Japan, Authentic Japanese Origin, 8 oz Bag 227g, Relaxing Evening Tea, Low-Caffeine Loose Leaf, Roasted Green Tea Stems, Bulk Size from Shizuoka, Sugimoto Tea Hojicha #adSugimoto Tea #ad
- Unique roasting process: our hojicha undergoes a high-temperature roasting process, transforming it into a rich, toasty brown tea with a distinct roasted aroma and natural sweetness. Nitrogen-flushed packaging: sugimoto Tea's Hojicha comes in a nitrogen-flushed and vacuum-sealed foil bag, maintaining its freshness and flavor for a truly enjoyable tea experience.
Low-caffeine evening treat: with its very low caffeine content, Sugimoto Tea Hojicha is perfect for evening relaxation, offering a warming and comforting beverage that can be steeped multiple times.
Premium quality hojicha: sugimoto tea's Hojicha is made from high-grade green tea stems harvested from the Kakegawa region of Shizuoka, ensuring a top-quality, authentic Japanese tea experience.
Sustainable & eco-friendly: our tea stems are grown using sustainable methods recognized as a Globally Important Agricultural Heritage System by the UN, ensuring environmentally responsible tea production.
8. Tealyra #ad
High Antioxidants, 220g 8-ounce, Japanese Loose Leaf Tea, Low Caffeine, Hojicha Roasted Green Tea, Tealyra #adTealyra #ad
- Originally created in Kyoto about a hundred years ago, hojicha is a unique Japanese tea. Its mild flavor makes this brew incredibly complimentary, hojicha truly is a wonderful tea for anytime of the day. Roasting the leaves creates a tea with a much lower caffeine content than green tea, making hojicha an incredibly popular after dinner tea, or relaxing evening tea.
It is roasted at high heat in a porcelain pot over charcoal, instead of steamed like most other Japanese teas. Its mild flavor makes this brew incredibly complimentary, hojicha truly is a wonderful tea for anytime of the day.
9. SONO #ad
SONO Organic Hojicha Loose Leaf Roasted Japanese Tea 3.52oz #adSONO #ad
- Health benefits: lower caffeine than other Japanese green tea loose leaf as roasting sublimated some caffeine. Or for cold brewing, roasting taste and aroma of this houjicha, store 1 hour or more in a refrigerator to enjoy a clear taste.
Enjoy the natural flavor where the tea leaves were grown with the double roasted tea. Please enjoy the healthy and safe organic green tea from Japan.
Kamairi hojicha: roasted kamairicha. Brewing guide: to enjoy the savory, please brew with boiling water for about 30 seconds. Roasted to deactivate enzyme, and roasted again to make Japanese hojicha tea leaves.
Hojicha loose leaf reprocessed from kamairicha green tea leaves. Organic hojicha green tea: organic hojicha made with 100% JAS certified organic green tea leaves. While roasting creates pyrazines which relax your brain and stimulate blood flow. Roasted strong: roasted over a strong fire to bring out the fragrance of fire and the scents of wood and earth.
|Manufacturer||Miyazaki Sabo #ad|
10. Matcha Konomi #ad
Radiation Free, Loose Leaf Green Tea, Yabukita Cultivar 100g 3.5oz bag, Low Caffeine, Organic Japanese Hojicha #adMatcha Konomi #ad
- Radiation free. Testing is performed regularly to ensure safety; results are on image #2. We realize that people have different tastes, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us the seller directly for your full refund; no questions asked.
Organic japanese hojicha Roasted Green Tea - Yabukita Cultivar - Low Caffeine. Love it or your money back. Mie & kagoshima Harvest.