As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Intel #ad
Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 2TB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 3D2, QLC Internal Solid State Drive SSD SSDPEKNW020T8X1 #adIntel #ad
- 2b storage Capacity. Intel qlc 3d NAND. 1800 sequential Write Speeds. M2. 1800 mb/s sequential read speeds. 2280 form Factor. Pcie nvme 3. 0 x4 Interface.
2. Intel #ad
Intel 1.92TB 6Gb/s 2.5" SATA TLC Enterprise Server SSD with Sequential Read Up To 560MB/s and Sequential Write Up To 510MB/s #adIntel #ad
- Random read 100% span: 97, 000 IOPS. Random write 100% span: 35, 500 IOPS. Mfr part number: ssdsC2KB019T801. Latency: read - 36 µs; write - 37 µs. Use: enterprise server SSD; Form Factor: 2. 5 inch.
3. Intel #ad
Intel SSD D3-S4510 SSDSC2KB038T801 3.84TB 3D NAND TLC SATA 6Gb/s 2.5-Inch Enterprise Solid State Drive #adIntel #ad
- Random read 100% span: 97, 000 IOPS. Random write 100% span: 32, 000 IOPS. Mfr part number: ssdsC2KB038T801. Form factor: 2. 5 inch. Latency: read - 36 µs; write - 37 µs.
4. Intel #ad
Intel SSD D3-S4610 Series SSDSC2KG019T801 1.92TB 3D NAND TLC SATA 3 6Gb/s 2.5-Inch 7mm SFF Enterprise Server Drive #adIntel #ad
- Form factor: 2. 5 inch. Latency: read - 36 µs; Write - 37 µs. Random read 100% span: 97, 000 IOPS. Random write 100% span: 46, 500 IOPS. Mfr part number: ssdsc2KG019T801.
5. Intel #ad
64-Layer TLC 3D NAND, 2.5" SATA, Intel SSD 545s Series 512GB #adIntel #ad
- Solid state drive - Internal 512GB. Easy upgrade and install. Low power & space conscious form factors. Sata 6gb/s 550 Mbps transfer rate. 3d triple-level Cell TLC.
|Part Number||Intel 545S|
6. Intel #ad
Intel SSD DC S4500 1.92TB 3D TLC SATA 6Gb/s 2.5-Inch x 7mm Enterprise Solid State Drive SSDSC2KB019T701 #adIntel #ad
- Based on tlc intel 3D NAND Technology. A new sata-designed controller delivers the convergence of scalable capacity and manageability. Innovative firmware completes updates without server reset and reduces downtime.
Memory components 3D NAND TLC. With 3. 2x lower annualized Failure Rate AFR compared to HDDs. Built for compatibility in legacy infrastructures, this SATA SSD enables easy storage upgrades that minimize the costs associated with modernizing your data center.
7. Intel #ad
Intel SSD D3-S4610 3.84TB SATA 6Gb/s 2.5-Inch Enterprise Solid State Drive SSDSC2KG038T801 #adIntel #ad
- Random read 100% span: 96, 000 IOPS. Random write 100% span: 42, 000 IOPS. Form factor: 2. 5 inch. Latency: read - 36 µs; write - 37 µs. Mfr part number: ssdsC2KG038T801.
8. Kingston #ad
Black, Kingston 120GB A400 SATA 3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/120G, HDD Replacement for Increase Performance #adKingston #ad
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive. Dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system. Fast start up, loading and file transfers.
Fresh install operating system from distribution media to SSD, or use data cloning software to migrate data from source drive to SSD. Ssd must be initialized and formatted to enable host computer and applications to access the drive.
Use windows disk management tool, or MacOS Disk Utility app, or Linux compatible disk partition utility to initialize and format new SSD. Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement.
|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year|
9. Western Digital #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s, WDS500G2B0A, Western Digital 500GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD #adWestern Digital #ad
- 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 4tb with enhanced reliability. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers. An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf 1 and up to 600 terabytes written tbw 2 for enhanced reliability. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data. Wd f. I. T. 2 tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity.
As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte TB = 1 trillion bytes. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = 1 billion bits per second. 1 mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|
10. Crucial #ad
Up to 560MB/s, CT1000MX500SSD1, Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD #adCrucial #ad
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty. Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology. Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95K/90K on all file types.
Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves. Integrated power loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut.
|Manufacturer||CRUCIAL TECHNOLOGY #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year warranty|