As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EC Buying #ad
Embedded STM32 Microcontroller/MCU Multi-Functional Development Board WiFi BT I2C 12S SPI Suitable for Smart Home, EC Buying W800-KIT-PRO Development Board Chip Integrates 32-Bit CPU Processor, Etc. #adEC Buying #ad
- Low power mode:3. 3v single power supplysupport wifi energy saving mode power management Support work, standby, sleep, shutdown working modesStandby power consumption is less than 10uA. This firmware has two ways to enter the network mode:① offline voice command recognition enters the distribution network the following steps are detailed; ② Hold down the BOOT button on the development board for 6s, release the BOOT button after seeing the following information, and then press REST to restart and enter the network configuration mode.
A number of safety measures to ensure product safety features. Security features: support tee security alarm, built-in 2mb flash, support code security permission setting, support firmware encryption storage, floating-point arithmetic unit, security upgrade, built-in DSP, firmware signature, security debugging, support a variety of hardware encryption and decryption algorithms, etc.
Integrated 32-bit cpu processor, wireless audio and video, 7816 and other digital interfaces; W800-kit-pro development board is suitable for smart home, SPI, GPIO, built-in UART, 12C, industrial control and other Internet of Things fields.
Configure networking:step 1: add deviceuse the voice "hello rubik's cube" to wake up the module white light double flashes, After discovering the device, use the offline voice command "start network configuration" to make the device enter the network configuration state red light flashes quickly, the default is "Auto Discovery", click "Add Device", click "+" to add the device. Step 2: configure the networkEnter the router WiFi password and click Next. Step 3: Click Finish. Support 2.
2. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 3pcs Pro Micro Atmega32U4 5V 16MHz Bootloadered IDE Micro USB Pro Micro Development Board Microcontroller Compatible to Arduino Pro Micro Serial Connection with Pin Header #adHiLetgo #ad
- Rx and tx hardware Serial Connections. Atmega32u4 running at 5V/16MHz. 4 x 10-bit adc pins, 12 x Digital I/Os. On-board micro-USB connector for programming. Supported by arduino IDE v1. 01.
3. YWBL-WH #ad
Microchip Learning Development Board, PIC16F877A Microcontroller Learning Board with RS232 Interface #adYWBL-WH #ad
- The 4-bit independent keyboard is connected to RB0 RB1 RB2 RB3. Onboard 4m crystal oscillator, the socket crystal frequency can be replaced at any time. When the j3 is plugged in, the LED is enabled.
8 leds are connected to the rd port. Standard rs232 communication interface, microcontroller board and computer communication interface. External 5v dc power interface send USB power cable without additional purchase. J3 is unplugged and the RD port is completely released.
4. Flutesan #ad
3 Pieces ESP WROOM 32 ESP32 Development Board 2.4GHz WiFi Dual Cores Microcontroller Integrated with Antenna RF Low Noise Amplifiers Filters #adFlutesan #ad
- Package contains: you will get 3 pieces of ESP-32 2. 4ghz dual-mode wifi development boards, enough for your daily use and replacement. Multiple functions: esp32 development board integrates antenna switches, low noise amplifiers, RF balun, power amplifiers, filters and power management modules; And the entire solution occupies the smallest printed circuit board area.
Esp-32 development board is safe, reliable and scalable to various applications, bringing you a lot of convenience. Low power consumption: the development board uses 2. 4ghz dual-mode wi-fi, chip esp-wrOOM-32, and 40nm low power consumption technology. Small size: esp-32 dual-mode module is compact and easy to embed into your device, convenient to use.
5. KEYESTUDIO #ad
KEYESTUDIO Leonardo R3 Microcontroller Development Board with USB Cable Kit for Arduino Project #adKEYESTUDIO #ad
- Has fcc and ce certification that they are made from environmentally friendly production technology and materials, made function, voltage, current testing before packaging. The keyestudio leonardo is a microcontroller board based on the atmega32u4，it has 20 digital input/output pins of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs, an ICSP header, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, 12 analog inputs, a power jack, and a reset button.
If you don't choose the correct development board type, you’ll need to click the “Tools”, it will cause the compilation to fail to transfer. Please note: open the arduino ide, then select the board that corresponds to your Arduino.
The leonardo differs from other boards using separate USB-Serial chip in that the ATmega32u4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor. This allows the leonardo to appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard. So this is a place that needs special attention.
6. EC Buying #ad
EC Buying STM32F103C8T6 Development Board, STM32 Learning System Board Microcontroller Interface I2C SPI Suitable for Arduino, STM32 Core Board Embedded ARM Cortex-M3 32-Bit RISC Processor #adEC Buying #ad
- Feature: ■ core: ①arm 32-bit cortex-m3 cpu ②72mhz, stop, 90dmips, 1.25dmips/mhz ③single cycle multiplication and hardware distribute ④ nested interrupt controller and 43 maskable interrupt channel ⑤ Interrupt processing up to 6 CPUs loop and tail chain ■ Memory ① 32 to 128 KB of flash memory ② 6 to 20 KB SRAM ■ Low power consumption ① Sleep, and Standby Modes ② VBAT power supply for RTC and backup registers.
Within vdd range ADC limited to 2. 4v vbat = 1. 8 to 3. 6v: rtc power supply, VDDA =2. 0 to 3. 6 v: adc, external analog power supply for RC, reset module, external clock 32 kHz oscillator and backup register when VDD is not present via power switch.
Vssa, and pll. Power scheme: vdd =2. 0 to 3. 6 v: external power supply for i/0 and internal voltage regulator.
Introduction: the stm32f103c8t6 standard version development board is an ARM-based 32-bit MCU with flash memory, USB, seven 16-bit timers, CAN, two ADCs and nine communication interfaces. High-performance microcontroller stm32f103c8t6 series is suitable for a wide range of applications: motor drives and handheld devices consumer electronics and GPS platforms, industrial applications: PLC, scanner， alarm system, printer, video intercom, inverter, HVAC. Provided externally through the vdd pin.
7. SparkFun #ad
SparkFun RedBoard Turbo -SAMD21 Development Board Powerful microcontroller Qwiic connect system Integrated regulated LiPo charger Compatible with Arduino Micro-B USB interface Power UF2 bootloader #adSparkFun #ad
- Program in arduino IDE Platform or with Python. 4mb flash memory. Uf2 bootloader. Integrated usb controller. Atsamd21g18 32-bit/48mhz arm cortex-m0+. Vin: 4. 2v-6. 0v for charger - otherwise 3.
5v-6. 0v. Does not include Qwiic cables. Compatible r3 layout. Analog-to-digital and Digital-to-Analog Converters ADC & DAC. 14 adc channels at 12-bit resolution. 32kb sram. Qwiic Connector. Rgb led. 32kb of eeprom emulated in Flash. 26 gpio count. Vbatt: 3. 7v lipo vcc: 600mA @3. 3v.
8. ACEIRMC #ad
ACEIRMC Pro Micro for Atmega32U4 5V 16MHz Bootloadered IDE Micro USB Pro Micro Development Board Microcontroller Compatible for Pro Micro Serial Connection with arduino Pin Header 3pcs #adACEIRMC #ad
- Pay attention to : 1. When you open the ide software, could you please go to the tool and choose the board. This board connects directly to the FTDI Basic Breakout board and supports auto-reset.
Atmega32u4 running at 5V/16MHz. 4 x 10-bit adc pins, 12 x Digital I/Os. On-board micro-USB connector for programming.
9. DORHEA #ad
DORHEA 4PCS ESP32 Development Board Type-C USB WiFi + Bluetooth ESP-WROOM-32 2.4GHz Dual Core WiFi NodeMCU Processor ESP32-DevKitC-32 #adDORHEA #ad
- The module supports for nodemcu and other development environments, which expands the range of its resources available and greatly improves the ease of learning and development. There are two touch buttons, one is reset, the other is enable module to enter the halberd program mode.
Dual core esp-32 development board, 2. 4ghz dual mode development board. Of course, such as home automation, it can also be widely used in Internet of things occasions, wireless industrial control, wireless positioning system signal.
Esp32 is a safe, and scalable to a variety of applications, reliable, the user can cut off the power of the CPU and use the low-power coprocessor to continuously monitor the status of the peripherals or whether some of the analog values exceed the threshold.
The module is esp-wroom-32 module, the peripheral uses the USB serial port to expand the type c interface, which can be directly debugged by a USB connected computer, and the data transmission is fast and stable. Esp32 development board support lua program, three modes : AP, easy to develop, support LWIP protocol, Freertos, STA and AP + STA.
10. MakerFocus #ad
Wearables, M5Stack M5Stamp C3U Development Kit: 2pcs ESP32-C3 Wi-Fi IoT Development Board Microcontroller for Industrial, Smart Home, DIY Supports Ar duino ESP32-IDF #adMakerFocus #ad
- With 400 kb of internal ram and 4 MB of flash, it can facilitate many different use cases, including connected devices. Excellent performance: the m5stamp c3u is based on a 32-bit risc-v microcontroller with a maximum clock frequency of 160 MHz.
Combines rsa-3072 based secure Boot and AES-128-XTS based flash encryption. Scope of application: small size, smart home, industrial automation, prototyping, portable equipment, powerful functions, medical equipment, suitable for a variety of IoT scenarios DIY, consumer electronics.
Variety of styles: there are three soldering methods smt, flying leads; M5Stamp C3U resistance also provides excellent heat resistance, plastic housing can maintain higher operating temperature, dIP, peak temperature = 230℃.
Safe and secure: the m5stamp c3u features an espressif esp32-c3 risc-v mcu with wi-fi 5 le connectivity for home appliances and industrial automation. High integration: m5stamp c3 includes 5v->3. 3v dc/dc design, reset button*1, gpiox14; usb c port; RGB LED color programming *1, button *1; 3D antenna for stable and reliable wireless communication.