As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Garden Elements #ad
50 Bulb Bag, Garden Elements Daffodil Bulbs #adGarden Elements #ad
- Thrives in rich moist soil. Potential height growth: 12-18". You will receive 1 bag of 50 bulbs. Ideal for hardiness zones 3-8. The ideal sunlight exposure is full sun to partial shade. Spring blooming, fall planting. Requires regular watering once it comes out of its dormant stage.
2. Willard & May #ad
Assorted Colors Daffodil Narcissus Bulbs by Willard & May, Mixed Daffodils 25 Bulbs #adWillard & May #ad
- Bloom time: mid spring / height: 12-18" / Bulb Size: 12/14cm. Hardiness zone: 3-8 / planting time: fall / Planting Depth: 6-8" Planting Spacing: 4-6". Bloom color: yellows, Whites, Assorted Colors. Resilient Plant: Yes. Qty per package: 25 Bulbs.
3. Daylily Nursery #ad
Narcissus Large Cupped Giant Mixture, 50 Daffodil Mixture #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Zone 2-10 Each mix is unique and promises to provide the bright cheery spring colors everyone loves so much! Narcissus are easy to grow in well-drained soil in full sun to partial shade and are well known to be deer resistant! 12"-16" tall. Plant in the fall or early winter for spring flowers! .
|Brand||Daylily Nursery #ad|
|Manufacturer||Daylily Nursery #ad|
|Warranty||Daylily Nursery’s products have a five-day guarantee. If your plants were purchased for planting outside of your recommended growing zone, your purchase isn't covered by our guarantee. Zone recommendations are provided in our listings. Please note that much of our plant material, while hardy, may arrive damaged or no longer viable if shipped in severe weather conditions. Use your best judgment before ordering during unusually hot or cold weather (below 32 F or in excess of 95 F). The optimal time for planting for most of our material is in mid to late spring–past the danger of hard frost. When in doubt about suitable planting times or zone compatible plants for your area, reach out to your local Agricultural Extension Office. If issues with your plants arise within the first 30 days of receipt, please email or call our office. Our knowledgeable staff will review your concerns and provide guidance and troubleshooting or a one-time replacement if necessary. The customer assumes responsibility for the cost of shipping the replacement. Thank you and Happy Planting!|
4. Willard & May #ad
Mixed Large Cup Daffodils- 50 Perennial Daffodil Bulbs, Assorted Colors Narcissus #adWillard & May #ad
- Planting/Growing Instructions included. Perennial spring blooming daffodils. Height: 12-18". Bright pop of color for any garden. Resilient Plant.
5. Edward Tools #ad
Bend Free Tool for Planting Bulbs, Daffodils, Dahlias, Edward Tools Bulb Planter, Depth Marker for More consistent Planting Tulips, Automatic Soil Release for Digging/refilling Hole #adEdward Tools #ad
- Lifetime warranty - If it bends or breaks we will replace it. Reinforced steel to keep from bending and for easier digging in heavier soils. Great tulip bulb planter and for daffodil bulbs, lily bulbs and dahlia bulbs.
Bulb planting tool includes depth marker for more consistent planting depths. Automatic soil release mechanism for quicker planting.
|Brand||Edward Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Edward Tools #ad|
6. Narcissus #ad
Daffodil, 25 Bulbs Top Size 14/16 cm. Shipping Now !, Narcissus Double Mix #adNarcissus #ad
- Country/region of manufacture:United Kingdom, Common Name:Daffodil, Form:Bulb. Brand:narcissus, mpn:Fall Planting, daffodils, narcissus, Plant Form:Bulb. Model:daffodil, Genus:Narcissus, Type:Bulbs.